Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What's up World!

Guess who's back, back again, Annie's back, tell a friend...

No not really.
Thanks to Miz Claire, I've come back to this medium. Unclear what I'll be posting here so far. Probably a little work (can I really leave out that level of entertainment?), a little friends (a must), a little men (as they reveal themselves), my exercise program (2-3 weeks on the PCT with the Daddoo!), a little TV (I'm addicted, I can admit that)...guess we'll see!

Currently off work for a few days, sprained ankle, need to keep off it. Propped up on my couch watching Generation Kill. This might be my new favorite thing! Dang that HBO and their wacky programming.

So far Houdini's confused. Pleased that I'm home way more than normal, but confused. She keeps sitting on my bum ankle the jerk. Well, that and bringing me a nail file. Haven't figure that one out yet.

And speaking of favorite things, Timmy and I took in the first Roller Derby match of the BADG season, the Richmond Wrecking Belles against Sacramento. Final score you ask? 203-88. Did I mention the Richmond Wrecking Belles are the 3-time champs? It was nowhere as crazy as traditional roller derby (flat track vs. curved, no rails, very particular types of checking), but it was still exhausting to watch and the ladies were awesome. Yes, I bought a shirt and shall be rocking it at every opportunity. Next couple matches are at Ft. Mason - who's in???

1 comment:

Claire Kiefer said...

how do I become a follower? I don't see a "follow" button. also, I wanna go to roller derby sometime!!