Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Crips it's November already? Some random thoughts...

kinda embarassed for myself that I've not posted in awhile. Claire, you're my role model in all things bloggy - mayhaps a few tips to be more regular/consistent?

If anyone cares, I don't have regular access to a computer with internet so I'm going to have to work on the regular posting thing.

Work's about to get more exciting. Along with the usual nonsense, I have less than 2 weeks to our annual Thanksgiving Party where we invite all the kids' family. It's our opportunity to see them, for them to see us (and more importantly see we aren't the enemy) and for the kids to hopefully have some things to brag about. It's a LOT of work. I might need a vacation after that. I'll keep you posted.

Goodness, I gotta start watching Boardwalk Empire. It's pretty....WOW. I just walked into Timmay's apartment and have NO idea what's going on with the trainwreck I'm watching. YIKES.

Excited for my sister and Seth to come home for their Thanksgiving visit. Don't know how much time I'll have but I'm excited regardless.

If you're not already watching the second season of the LDX on Hulu...you're ridiculous. get with the program.

More as it occurs...

2 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Ummm no idea what LDX is--yikes!

But I LOVE that you have a new blog post! Make yourself write one every day, even if it's short--that is my goal!

Awwww the Hanna Thanksgiving Dinner! I miss that day more than any other day at St. V's . . . so much fun. :)

Miss you!

Annie said...

FUN? FUUUUN? Oh you're so sweet to mentally block it out in that way. ;)
Even if it's short huh? I think I can do that.