Monday, July 4, 2011

America...I love that town

Happy 4th everyone!
I've had 5 days off in a row...doing NOTHING. It's a strange concept. I was supposed to be working for Reality Check Thursday and Friday but the event choices got changed so no workee for me! With all the changes at St. Vincents, my work schedule has changed as well. Laura was adamant that I have the weekend off since an entire weekend will shortly no longer be an option(Have I mentioned that I *AM* excited about my new boss?) and DP magically took my oncall for Sunday.
BFF wanted me to come up for the weekend (she's worried about me, bless her heart) - couldn't make it work.
HAH. I just realized again that I only have to work Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Wonder what I can get into. This month is going to FLY by. Hope I can make everything happen that I want to make happen this month.
Derby's on Saturday - WHO'S IN???

No comments: