Sunday, March 21, 2010

And now my Kat is here too!

Kat got here last night. And Whistler was here for a hot minute too, he left this morning to actually get some studying done.

I went to work for a couple hours and when I got back Ubi, Kat and Whistler had gone to Love at First Bite in Albany and brought back cupcakes - YAY! Whistler left, we walked down the hill and around the neighborhood to get supplies for dinner. I also went and grabbed a slice of pizza (I thought one slice versus a stuffed burger was a better choice!). We had quiet time/reading time/Hulu time after that (caught up on Bones and Scrubs), then Kat made dinner:
  • Chicken and broccoli alfredo with red chili noodles
  • mushroom risotto
She also baked:
  • Triple berry/white chocolate monkey bread
  • funfetti cake
Good thing I'm not the fatty Ubi is when it comes to Kat's food.

Now we're watching True Blood. Bwahahahahahaha - they're both into it. And of ALL the things for Ubi to pick up on...the guy who plays Artie on Glee did a guest turn on True Blood.

No comments: